Finite Element Analysis (FEM/FEA)
FEA - Finite Element Analysis is an effective tool to verify the durability of the structure. This method is often time-saving when used with simple components and when calculating complex constructions, such as fatigue affected steel structures or materials such as fibreglass and plastic.
- Strength analysis of steel, composite and plastic materials
- Fatigue calculations
- Dimensioning of composite structures, for example fibreglass
- Optimization of existing structures
- Strength Analysis and optimization of structures during the development process. (Simulation-Driven Product Development)
- Self-Frequency Analysis
- Documentation for authentication (DNV, GL, CE marking, etc.)
- In the early part of a project you can get a quick indication of whether the structure in terms of intensity is on the right track. This can be supplemented with a final calculation report.
- We are flexible and can work at your place of business on our equipment or solve the whole project at our place of business.
- Cost-Effective Innovation. Calculations are performed concurrently with the construction process to reduce the cost of the prototypes.
We are using ANSYS for the FEA.Finite Element Analysis (FEM/FEA).